Friday, April 3, 2015

May 20, 2007 -- Victoria's Doll Clothes

--- and the doll to go with them, too.

My sister Lura Kay asked me to make a set of doll clothes to go with the Hannah Pepper doll she was going to give one of her granddaughters.

When the set was complete, she paid me -- and then proceeded to give doll clothes, doll, and all to Victoria!

So now I'd better make another set of doll clothes for that granddaughter of hers.  :-)

Victoria, though, is certainly delighted with her unexpected gift -- "-- and it isn't even Christmas or my birthday!" she giggled.  She'd been admiring all the doll clothes as I sewed them (which is precisely why my sister felt sorry for her and decided she needed them).

(A friend gave me the flannel for this nightgown I made for Victoria.)



No comments:

Post a Comment